Most people love biltong and can’t help reaching for a little more from the snack bowl.
Let us tell you why.
1. Biltong contains fewer kilojoules than other snacks one usually reaches for when you feel like something tasty to nibble on, such as potatoes chips or chocolate.
2. The reason for that is that biltong is rich in protein and low in carbohydrates. 25 grams of lean beef biltong can meet half your daily protein requirement.
3. Its high protein content makes it the perfect post-workout snack.
4. It stores very well, so not only can it wait in your gym bag but it is perfect for hiking especially long trails such as the famous Otto trail. It is light due to being dry, and won’t spoil due to the drying and spicing.
5. The traditional spices used on biltong do not have strange long names but are all-natural ingredients you will be familiar with like salt, pepper, vinegar, coriander, and paprika. There are fewer harmful chemicals in the favor and in preserving.
6. Biltong is low in fat, usually averaging 3%, which makes it a popular weight-reducing diet choice.
7. It is naturally gluten-free.
8. It’s the ideal banting snack.
9. It is high in Vitamin B12 which is essential for healthy blood and nerve cells as well as successful cell replication.
10. Moms purchase chewy biltong for children to chew on during teething. It is also beneficial during pregnancy as it is believed to improve and maintain concentration. Remember to avoid moist biltong during pregnancy and stick to trusted and reliable sources.
Head over to our store #siambbqcompany to order yours today
#biltong #biltonginthailand #biltongbangkok